Sunday 27 December 2009

...to be loved, not to be understood...
If so, then why do I feel so suffocated with all the curiosity and pressure chasing me? Why do my surroundings kept pulling me apart when I have no skins, no flesh left to be stripped off me?

I find it strongly irritating when people want to be close to me, trying to suck out the reasons why I am me. I seriously don't like it at all. You don't just expect people to open up upon your request. It involves trust and security. I have enough people in my life whom I can share every nerve and heartbeat with, so I don't need anyone else to breath down my neck and forcing me to spill my guts out.

I love my privacy, I love my secrecy, I love my mystery. And as far as I concern, if you still can't read through me, then you have no rights to judge me nor act like u know me. In other words, we are strangers. Just back off and clear out. I like my oxygen stress-free, thank you.