Thursday 21 January 2010

I don't like keeping things inside when I am mad or sad about something. For me, it helps if I can let it out positively. Get it out of my system, followed by forgiving whatever it was and forgive myself, then forget about it. Next thing I know, I am already starting fresh.

Though, it does bother me when I don't know how to let it out or who to let it out to precisely. With my trust issues, I only have very few people that I can talk to about everything randomly when ever I need to. And unfortunately, they have life too. With the difference in time, activities and schedules to follow, it seemed that we only have short precious time that clashes which seemed to be too important to waste on whining about stupid dilemmas.

It's fine. All is good. And with just hearing you breath, everything is green again. The mist and the sea is clear again. I don't know how can I stress how important that sound of air exhaled from your mouth is. It has picked the needles out of my nerves. How do I thank you enough?